Friday, October 26, 2007

what i say about what's been done.

after all the discussions we've had about fate and freewill, i have to say, i feel quite unfulfilled. We've all questioned this and theorized that, but what do we know? but, then again, that's not really the point, is it? the knowing is not what matters. the point, im sure, is to wonder. wonder "what if," wonder "how come?" But i really can't help but be quite perturbed with the lack of answers for so many important and influential questions. Actually, just talking about it now is making me frustrated...and maybe even a little pissed. i know it's stupid for me to crave answers to questions that i know have none, but i cant really help it. i want one. But again, i do realize that it doesnt really matter either way. if im just living my life by the moment, and none of it really has any importance, than so be it. But if my fate is to do something great or something awful, then its going to happen whether i believe in it or not. i hope there's more of a point to my life than eating, shitting, and sleeping. And, if nothing else, i have realized from all our discussions, that fate would be okay by me.

No comments: