Tuesday, October 9, 2007

fate shmate

Oh god, i hope not. I hope my whole life isn't already planned out. That would really be a waste of time. Life would be nothing more than the time it takes you to get to the end. An end you cannot prevent...or change...or have any say in whatsoever. It kind of makes me wonder 'whats the point?' What would be the point in having your life predestined? Is it for god (or any other gods for that matter)? What would any god achieve from planning the lives of mortals? A relief from the usual boredoms of natural disaters? I like to think that the choices im making in life, I'M actually making for a reason. I think i should be the one who desides what becomes of me. MY actions, MY mistakes, MY goals. i hope no god thinks any man or woman deserves to live a life of starvation, trial, loss...hurt. we, as men and women of free will, choose.

No comments: